Dr. Gillian Mandich has a PhD from Western University in Health Science, and her primary areas of research are happiness and health. She is the founder of The International Happiness Institute of Health Science Research, a top-rated keynote and TEDx speaker, appears regularly as the resident Happiness Expert on The Social and Breakfast Television, and writes for numerous print and online media.
In today's podcast episode:
- Why is happiness important?
- How to increase happiness, based on the scientific research
- World’s happiest countries… What are they and what can we learn from them?
- How to maximize your happiness in colder climates
- Tips to create your "best life"
You can connect with Dr. Gillian through her website http://www.gillianmandich.com/