0073 - Interview with RICHARD MOSS: HOW TO LIVE MORE CONSISTENTLY + CONSCIOUSLY in the PRESENT MOMENT
Richard Moss is an internationally respected leader in the field of inner transformation, subtle body-mind dynamics, and living a path of conscious relationships.
In 1977, Richard was a practicing medical doctor when he experienced a spontaneous spiritual illumination that awakened him to the multi-dimensional nature of human consciousness. This realization profoundly transformed his understanding of the roots of emotional suffering, and inspired him to explore the almost limitless human potential for growth and healing.
Impelled by this opening, he released the practice of medicine to devote his life to mentoring individuals and couples whose lives have brought them to the point where they hunger to explore the mystery of their being. Whether called to his work by their soul’s yearning to awaken and grow, or impelled by a health, career, or relationship crisis, his comprehensive and evolutionary approach to healing and forging loving relationships has transformed the lives of tens of thousands of people.
He is particularly renowned for the innovative, experiential nature of his workshops and longer retreats that offer individuals direct experience of life-changing states of consciousness and provide them with very effective models and practices for on-going personal growth.
He guides seminars and retreats in North and South America, Europe, and Australia, and is available for private mentoring for individuals at his home in Colorado. He has published 7 seminal books on his visionary approach to human evolution which have been translated into 6 languages.
In today's podcast episode...
- "The greatest gift we can give is the purity of our attention." What does this mean?
- How to create conscious loving relationships
- How to dissolve the EGO to connect more to source
- How to live more consistently in the "NOW" to break free of emotional suffering
- How to enter into a feeling as if it were the first time vs. feeling threatened or miserably familiar
- Emotions vs. Feelings.... What's the difference?
- How to approach dream interpretation
You can connect with Richard Moss through his website: https://richardmoss.com/