March 14, 2019
Sohee Lee is the founder and head coach at SoheeFit Systems, LLC. Sohee has been coaching in the virtual realm since 2012, and coaches at her in-person training at her San Diego studio. In addition to formal coaching, she offers multiple online consultation services and is the author of 2017's Eat.Lift.Thrive, along with her multiple e-books. She has a B.A. in Human Biology from Stanford University and an M.S. in Psychology from Arizona State University. She is a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist through NSCA and a Certified Sports Nutritionist from the International Society of Sports Nutrition (CISSN). Her methods are evidence-based and her focus is on achieving sustainable results with her clients while allowing them to live their everyday life.
In today's episode:
- How Sohee overcame anorexia & bulimia
- The psychology of eating and how it is more than just "macros"
- How to create a sustainable approach to fat loss with food that you actually enjoy
- How black and white thinking around food can create more challenges
- How to create a successful mindset around food
- The biggest mistakes people make when trying to change their bodies
You can connect with SOHEE on
- Instagram: @SoheeFit
- Website: https://soheefit.com
- Store: https://store.soheefit.com/
- Coaching: https://ELTMethod.com