Jennifer Courtney-Schlauch is an entrepreneur, author, life coach, and mother of 4. Jen is passionate about working with women to help them achieve their best possible life. She has spent years working one-on-one with women in her clothing store to help them embrace their worth and see that it is not connected to their dress size, and has branched out into her coaching practice “Driven” to focus on personal growth for women.
When Jen is not visiting schools with her books she is traveling around speaking to groups of women about self-love and acceptance, and has recently given a talk at a mental health awareness event talking about her own journey with anxiety.
Jen provides one-on-one coaching services in Listowel and surrounding area, and also provides services by phone or video messaging for out-of-area clients.
Today’s episode covers:
- How to move through the challenges of DIVORCE
- How to get started on your SELF-LOVE JOURNEY
- Daily self-care practices to help increase your confidence & self-worth
- How to FORGIVE ourselves & forgive others
- How to ACCEPT & APPRECIATE our bodies
- How to escape COMPARING ourselves to other people
- Tips to minimize the "MOMMY GUILT"
You can connect with Jen on FACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM