0039 - Interview with UFE PRO KRISTY ELIZABETH: TIPS for EATING + EXERCISING while WORKING SHIFT WORK
Kristy Elizabeth, also known as tattooed_fitgirl on social media outlets, is a 37 year old Canadian police officier as well as a fitness professional holding 3 pro cards with Ultimate Fitness Events. She's the co-owner of Team Starr where she assists with training and posing clients.
Kristy became passionate about fitness and nutrition in 2013 and it has now become a big part of her daily lifestyle.
In today's episode:
- Managing the struggles of shift work
- A full day of eating for Kristy
- How to stay on track with your nutrition while working shift work
- How and when to exercise when your working shift work
- Should you move your macros around to accommodate your work and sleep cycle
- How to manage caffeine intake
- Tips for optimizing your sleep
Connect with KRISTY on
TEAM STARR: https://www.facebook.com/Team-STARR-1403127623314526/