Ben “The Pak Man” Pakluski is an IFBB professional bodybuilder and champion from Toronto, Canada. He’s known by many as the most successful bodybuilder to ever come out of Canada.
Growing up, Ben was very passionate about playing sports and being generally active. At 15 years old he started lifting weights and eventually became a gym rat – finding a professional trainer with the help of his father.After starting a degree in Kinesiology, Ben embarked on a bodybuilding career which would see him rapidly enter the professional ranks. He appeared at the Mr Olympia and won a number of IFBB competitions.
In today's episode:
- Biggest mistakes people make when it comes to TRAINING
- Biggest mistakes people make when it comes to their NUTRITION
- Biggest mistakes people make when it comes to MINDSET
- Why Ben and I like to TRAIN with our EYES CLOSED
- Thoughts on HIGH CARB vs. HIGH FAT breakfasts
- The TOP 6 FOODS to INCLUDE in your DIET
- Should you MINI CUT to keep BODY FAT down when doing a BUILD
- Do you NEED CARDIO during a BUILD CYCLE
- Should WOMEN + MEN train DIFFERENTLY
Connect with BEN: https://www.benpakulski.com/
ITUNES - Muscle Expert Podcast