Jonathan Goodman loves exercise, hates bad socks, and considers himself a key lime pie connoisseur.
He is the founder of the Personal Trainer Development Center (the PTDC) and the Online Trainer Academy and sold tens of thousands of copies of his books including non-fiction, children, and the first-ever textbook for online fitness trainers. He writes about personal training, online training, and enjoy philosophizing and experimenting with new media. Originally from Toronto, Jon spends his winters exploring the World with his wife and young family.
In today's episode:
- Advice for YOUNG entrepreneurs
- How to BUILD an audience & STAND OUT on the internet
- The first people TO HIRE for your ONLINE BIZ
- How to MAKE MONEY on the internet
- How IGNORANCE can help you take BIG ACTION
- How to FACE YOUR FEARS
- Jonathan's TOP TIPS for BUILDING a SUCCESSFUL online training business
- The TWO GOLDEN RULES for SUCCESS
- The BIGGEST MISTAKES people make when trying to BUILD their BUSINESS
- How to GIVE the best CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE ONLINE
- How to MINIMIZE distractions + OPTIMIZE decision-making
- How to bring your HABITS with you while TRAVELING
- WHY you need FITNESS MARKETING MONTHLY in your life to take your biz to the NEXT LEVEL