0028 - Interview with DR. MICHELLE PERIS: How to GET YOUR PERIOD BACK, INCREASE LIBIDO + WORK WITH YOUR CYCLE TO OPTIMIZE PERFORMANCE
Dr. Michelle Peris is a Naturopathic Doctor and the clinic director of The Poppy Clinic. She serves women in Oakville and the surrounding areas who are so over feeling sick or staying home with a sick child (again). These women hope there’s a different way to look after their health.
Through teaching women of all ages and life stages how to listen to their bodies and tune into the wisdom inside, Michelle helps them create a life that feels good to live, with energy and passion that has long been forgotten. She's been practicing Naturopathic Medicine for ten years with a clinical focus on women and children, hormone health, and digestion. Michelle is also the creator of Dr. Mom ND, an online resource for health conscious mamas and their natural babies; and the Rebel Tribe, a community group of like-minded women providing support & health education.
- How to get your period back
- How to increase libido
- How to deal with painful periods
- How to work with your menstrual cycle and hormones to optimize performance + training
- Symptoms of hormonal imbalance
- Strategies to optimize hormonal health
- Nutrition and hormonal health…. What to eat? What to avoid?
- Sugar detoxing
- Natural medicine + supplements that can help with hormonal imbalances
- How gut health can contribute to hormonal/menstrual cycle difficulties